Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hi everyone! My name is Brittany and I am a sophomore at RIC. I live in New Hall, which is an incredible upgrade from thorp!! (even though I miss having two showers) I am an elementary/middle school education major with a math concentration and I am planning on going onto earn a masters in administration. I have been a dancer for my whole life. When I'm not in class, I am typically working as a waitress or a dance teacher. I am extremely close with my friends and family; I have a three and a half year old nephew and a niece on the way! This semester is going well so far...I can't believe the summer is already over though. The bright side is that this is my last semester of gen. eds. and I will (hopefully) be in the Feinstein School of ed in the spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment